• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Info Class Screen e_tools primer

Q1000

First Post
The first step in creating a new class is the info class screen. I created a thug class from the Traps and Treachery book.

Here goes. I have Access 2002 for editing the d-base.

Save the original d-base before you begin, this is incase you make a huge mystake.

Open the Info Class screen. This screen is where all of the basic info goes for tour class. I have not cracked all the columns yet but ill focus on those I used.

Start on the ID column and enter #39 then hit tab, the Guid number will auto generate. Tab through each column and enter your data as follows.
Name: Thug
Shortname: Thg
HitdieType: D6
AgeCat: 0 (Could not fathom this entry)
HighFortitudesave: Do not check
HighReflexSave:Check
HighWillSave: Do not check
Attack Bonus Multiplier: 0.75. 1 is for fighters, 0.75 for rogues and .5 for magic users. Corisponds to the attack columns in the PHB.
For the ability prioritys columns I used the same entrys as Rogue.
Skill Pointsper: 4
The next to Classskills and exclusive support the expert class only.
Gold, GoldD and GoldM are for starting gold and I gave him 2:d4:10 or 2D4X10
Spellcasting ability: None
Prepares spells: do not check
Knows spells: no check
SpMinLevel:0 (This is for the ranger and paladin)
Splevelmul: 1
level for animal:0 (used when the character class gets a familier, companion etc. Not THE level of the animal.)
Animal type: None
The following boxes are foe your basic weapon and armor feats. Thug checks the Proflightarmor box only.
Help text. Enter description.
Excclasshelptext: empty
Tab over to the levels for bonus column and add a 10.

Now save. The thug class is now ready to be defined by other locations.

More tomorrow.

Remove ads