• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Initiate of the Faith

Yig

First Post
The feats allow you to use the healing word power once per day.

That mean that when you decide to use it you can use it 2 or 3 times (depending on level) during the encounter or is it just 1 healing word once per day?

Haven't found anything in the eratta.

Turtlejay

First Post
I had this discussion with my group. The power has the Encounter (special) thing going on, and at the bottom it says that you can use it twice in an encounter.

Note, the feat is very specific about once per day. If it had wanted you to use it in one encounter per day, but get the two uses, it would have said so.

Jay

fba827

Adventurer
while it's not in the erata, it is in the frequently asked questions: It is once per day (period).

Of course, I have seen people who prefer it to be the other interpretation, or otherwise argue that the faq/customer service is not always right. So let your group decide whether or not they want to go with the faq/customer service response answer.

Destil

Explorer
while it's not in the erata, it is in the frequently asked questions: It is once per day (period).

Of course, I have seen people who prefer it to be the other interpretation, or otherwise argue that the faq/customer service is not always right. So let your group decide whether or not they want to go with the faq/customer service response answer.

I first read that post as being the question gets asked once per day... and I was thinking 'that's about right.'

Remove ads