• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Inner Circle] New Product Announced penned by Wil Upchurch

Just_Hal

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
I had a lot of fun working on this project. The Broken Isles are an amazing setting for adventure, so it really was easy to imagine exciting scenes within an epic backdrop. I think this adventure captures the essence of the Broken Isles and serves as a good introduction to players that are new to the setting.

It's always challenging to provide interesting encounters for low-level characters, so I really cranked up the atmospherics a notch and gave the characters creative ways to avoid the deadly traps and encounters found on their journey. All in all, I think players and DMs alike will find The Black Wind an exciting and rewarding experience. I look forward to running it at Gencon!

Wil rocks--buy his stuff!

Aus_Snow

First Post
Any chance of a release date? Or something approximating one? I have players nipping at my heels and baying for blood.

afreed

First Post
Aus_Snow said:
Any chance of a release date? Or something approximating one?
I'm aiming to get the manuscript edited by the end of the week. (I just got back from vacation, and I have some other items on my plate, so it took a little time for Black Wind to get my full attention.) I'm not sure what the status of the artwork and cartography is.

Jeffrey Visgaitis will probably be along to correct me, but I'd guess you'll see the finished product late this month.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
This post got me to check out your Avadnu/Broken Isles site for the first time. Interesting concepts. I'll need to post somewhere else on here to see how people like the Broken Isles in general.

I'm not sure the lack of "normal" D&D is right for the group of children I'm currently teaching the game, but we'll see.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Aus_Snow said:
Any chance of a release date? Or something approximating one? I have players nipping at my heels and baying for blood.

Sometime this month. We also have the printed version of Broken Isles coming out soon. And if the gods have any favor on me, the damn Broken Isles website will be completed.

Remove ads