• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "The Isle of Dread" - Chapter One

Shayuri

First Post
Astra nods and never losing her relaxed expression, says in a quiet voice, "I saw it too. Keeping an eye on them. I expect one to go get help...or at least send a messege to spread the word you're here."

She glances at Vrashek wryly.

"You need to speak more quietly of your enemies, when they have ears in every tavern."

Rhun

First Post
The half-orc smiles grimly as he whispers a reply to his companions. "I'm afraid our presence here may have unknowingly made them your enemies as well. Keep an eye on them...if they go for help, we may do well to vacate the premises rather quickly."

renau1g

First Post
"Should we go and introduce ourselves then?" the druid replies, a glimmer of mischievousness in his green eyes, the bear's head lifts up as it feels Keharn's mood shifting from relaxtion to more active.

drothgery

First Post
Cassi had noticed "the Man in the Brown Hat" with the eyes in the back of her head that all mothers developed; she had been paying more attention to the papers in front of her -- a collection of notes that made sense to her, if not to the others -- than to most of the conversation. Still, she looked up when the others mentioned it.

"Just don't cause Master Allard any problems. I'd like to be able to come back here." She said.

Almightyfoon

First Post
"Eh? Got som' unsavory types eh?" Barook said smiling, cracking his knuckles. "Allard knew the risks when he let me in. I'll try and keep the damage to a minimum."

OOC: Just curious, would a table used as an improvised weapon still be 1d4? Not that I'm thinking about doing that or anything. Nooo....

Leif

Adventurer
Questor , Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

"Should we go and introduce ourselves then?" the druid replies, a glimmer of mischievousness in his green eyes, the bear's head lifts up as it feels Keharn's mood shifting from relaxtion to more active.
"Yes, let's go right over and introduce ourselves! We might just be able to turn an potential enemy into a good ally. Tavern Keeper, another pitcher of ale for that table and put it on my tab!" Questor indicates the appropriate table as he says this.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Let me know how you would like to proceed, IF you would like to proceed. Never mind that, Leif is on the job!

And yes, this DOES have a bearing on the current skill challenge.

Insight

Adventurer
"Yes, let's go right over and introduce ourselves! We might just be able to turn an potential enemy into a good ally. Tavern Keeper, another pitcher of ale for that table and put it on my tab!" Questor indicates the appropriate table as he says this.

The Man in the Brown Hat looks up from his metal flagon of ale. He wears a fairly unkempt, light brown beard. The hair beneath his broad hat is likewise unkempt, a mass of light brown curls. His eyes are steely, like a rattlesnake. They watch the halfling's every move. The man's face twitches. He seems ready to strike at any moment. He moves a hand... to his flagon. Eyes dart towards Questor. The tight-lipped mouth peeks open, revealing greenish teeth. He raises the flagon and drinks his ale. He puts the flagon down on the table with a light thud.

"Much obliged, bub," he says. "But I'm not done drinking this one."

Shayuri

First Post
Satisfied that Brown Hat is suitably watched, Astra lets her head droop to one side so she can see the half-elf he'd nodded at from the corner of her eye.

Remove ads