Interest Check! Advanced Dungeons and Dragons PbP!

dave_o

Explorer
Hey y'all--

I haven't posted on ENWorld in a long time! Check out the reg date! I have fortunately, recently, gotten back into playing some tabletop RPGs and decided to get caught back up with my favorite RPG site.

Call me crazy, but AD&D was and still is my favorite edition of D&D. And I would totally be down to run a PbP AD&D campaign on EN World, but that, of course, takes some other people...

Do I have any other players interested? I was even thinking of not only running AD&D, but running AD&D Dark Sun... :cool:

But let's not get ahead of ourselves, first we need to find some players.

dave_o

Explorer
Or, barring that, what are some of the popular systems for running PbP on EN World these days? Pathfinder seems pretty widespread!

Caim

First Post
Yea Pathfinder and 4th Edition seem to the front runners. I have a ton of games on my plate but I would be willing to play some PF if you decide to go with that system.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was almost tempted to dust of my 1e books. But for now I am content with what I'm running.

Wanted to let you know that I restarted my Skull & Shackles game and got a lot of interested people - like TSS above - that I couldn't fit in.

If you found an Adventure Path or Module for PF you wanted to run, I think you would find more than a few players.

There is also the LPF and running a game for them.

HM

dave_o

Explorer
I actually think I've settled on running 4E D&D! It seems pretty popular, and I think Dark Sun 4E would be super fun...

Remove ads