Interest Check - M&M 3 Hero Game

no-tweed

First Post
I'm also interested, but you seem to have the number your looking for. If someone drops out I've played a few M&M3 games in person, am a mid level comic nerd (I have a few characters I follow and know a little bit about a lot of others) and I've done some PbP in the past.

Oddly enough i registered here after a long time of lurking to maybe play some M&M, wish I'd have seen this the other day :/

Jemal

Adventurer
Love super stuff. I'd definitely be interested if you're looking for more, though the type of character would depend on the specifics you detail for your campaign.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'd like to book a tentative "heck yeah". I tried making a M&M character for another game (might have even been Walking Dad's evil/good guys one) but got horribly bogged down with the character creation process. Basically, I finished the character, but I was too frustrated with the process to actually play it. I could track her down, pending the character creation rules.

If it was the armor/bike character, than she was built for 2nd Edition.

Insight

Adventurer
We can have more than the 4-5 I was initially seeking. The game concept definitely suits a larger group. For logistics reasons, however, I'd have to cap it at 6 or 7, 8 at the very most.

Remove ads