Interest in Red Hand of Doom (Recruiting)

SolosAddie

Explorer
Well, since my group got broken up with the start of school. I got to run very little of this module which i think is a great one.

Warning: I am a new dm and new to pbp, so mistakes may very well get made.

I am willing to take votes on 3.5 or Pathfinder if pathfinder any 3.5 additions will have to be approved.

Characters will start at level 5 with standard wealth, point buy will change depending on pathfinder or 3.5, but will be 25 or 32 most likely.

My sources for 3.5, i have the completes, most of the races of, psionics, incarnum, ToB and various others.

Would like people to be able to post once per day in normal circumstances.

Anyway, please post questions, vote for a version, and otherwise let me know.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm always interested in pathfinder games, but I already have some... I will wait who else is interested. I don't want to steal a spot from a gamer with fewer games.

Interested in a witch or summoner.

ghostcat

First Post
Like Walking dad, I'm also interested in a pathfinder game but already involved in a number of games. So, I'll follow his precedent and defer to someone with fewer games, if necessary.

However, I'm interested in playing an Archer Ranger.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Color me interested. I've played in 2 very short lived versions on this board, and would love to be in one that has the chance of going the distance.

SolosAddie

Explorer
well, that's at least 4, so i'm going to make OFFICIAL This will happen, and it will be massive fun... or else :)

Pathfinder + APG, all else must be approved 25 point buy 10,500 gp, don't spend more than half on something please.

And ghost and walking, we'll see if others show up, give it till Monday has a rough deadline for less involved players to get in.

Thanks for offering to sit out if others want in though.

s@squ@tch

First Post
lol @ renau1q - your version lasted longer, so I give you mad props. ;) I was incredibly saddened when both versions ended (yours and hero4hire's).

Both times I've played this, I went with a elf sorceress, so I figure a third time is a charm?

Remove ads