Interest in restarting old games? (Full)

Hi folks,

I know it has been a very long time since anyone has seen a glimpse of me. After getting sick at the end of last year I dropped off the boards without an explanation, and for that I am sorry. Soon after that I got two jobs which kept me out of town and out of the country (and more importantly away from my computer) through the end of the summer.

I'm writing this first of all to apologize to all the players I left in the lurch back at the end of last year. I should have let you all know what was going on.

Secondly, I am writing to say that if any of the original players is interested in picking up any of the three games I was DMing (The Istivin game, or either of the Age of Worms games), I would be happy to pick up where we left off. If you are no longer interested, I understand.

Best,

Branding Opportunity

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Hey there! :D

Nice to 'see' you again. Sometimes life gets in the way, nothing to worry about, really.

Branding Opportunity said:
Secondly, I am writing to say that if any of the original players is interested in picking up any of the three games I was DMing (The Istivin game, or either of the Age of Worms games), I would be happy to pick up where we left off.

Sure, if we can get them back to life, I would be more than happy to join back in. Especially The Reconquista, which I suppose you mean by 'The Istivin game'. :)

IC
OOC
RG

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Also, if you want to continue the character (Thunder) in my game, I'm sure something could be arranged. Right now he's missing in action, though. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
Sure, if we can get them back to life, I would be more than happy to join back in. Especially The Reconquista, which I suppose you mean by 'The Istivin game'. :)

IC
OOC
RG
Yes, I meant the Reconquista. Shows how long I've been away, I can't even remember the official title. Thanks for the links as well.

Rhun said:
I wasn't in any of your games, but if you need anyone to replace lost players, I'm your huckleberry.
Sure thing, Rhun. How did you know I liked huckleberries?

Thanee has already posted the links to the Reconquista game. Here are links to the other games:

Sons of Krauss Age of Worms Adventure Path (Greyhawk)
IC OOC RG

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path: The Whispering Cairn (Eberron)
IC RG

Last edited:

Thanee said:
Also, if you want to continue the character (Thunder) in my game, I'm sure something could be arranged. Right now he's missing in action, though. ;)
I had forgotten about that Damaran! Yes, I would be interested in bringing him out of retirement. Would you mind letting me know where I can find the threads?

Thanks,
BrOp

Thanee

First Post
OOC (everything else is linked from there).

Bye
Thanee

P.S. There was also an attempt to continue one of your AoW games... but hasn't quite worked out in the end.

IC
OOC

Remove ads