Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Jago

Explorer
I'm good with that: I keep changing and adjusting my gear and such anyway but I'd think waiting until after the holidays to begin is a great idea.

Are we still going with starting with Prologues before launching into the story of The Thing?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sounds good to me too. It'd be helpful to have an actual date set, we have a very busy schedule coming up with my step kids coming into town.
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] have you chosen where our Province / home is? Someplace with access to water (ocean or river, whatever) would be reeallly helpful for my story, if you haven't chosen yet. I think you mentioned the cold north someplace?

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
I haven't. If you have a place in mind, I'm cool with that. Cold north fits my vision, but that could be because I read too much Game of Thrones, and Ned Stark is my favorite character.

Fenris

Adventurer
I haven't. If you have a place in mind, I'm cool with that. Cold north fits my vision, but that could be because I read too much Game of Thrones, and Ned Stark is my favorite character.

Technically you only had to read one book which isn't too much B-)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, if we need a deadline, how about January 7th? It might give us all a good time to prepare and to work the holidays without problem!

I'll be including info in our file. Version 2 of the map is almost done and I'm sure to have a ball while writing NPCs!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So my character gets a familiar to store her spells in. I'd realllyyyy like a Wolf, I think it fits the setting of their homeland well. Not for attacking or anything but just for visuals... I'm actually basing this off my puppy Ruby. She's a mutt, some kind of white German Shepherd / husky mix. She's very loyal and protective and loves to stay by my side.

The closest thing the Witch gets is a fox, which uses the "young dog" stats. I'd be happy with a dog like my puppy Ruby. Would something like this be okay?

This is Ruby with my daughter (at the time about age 8-10) and my husband, who for comparison is 6'4, and this is her about 2 years ago, she is bigger now!!!

2013-05-14 23.36.31.jpg2014-11-09 13.50.42.jpg2014-12-29 23.30.17.jpg2015-01-26 19.41.48.jpg

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sure thing, Queenie! Go right ahead! Also, she's adorable! :)

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Thank yoouuu!! We joke we have our own dire wolf lol

I'm finishing up my "brief" outline version of my character's background. I should PM this to you or post it with my character? You may have questions or things you want to change before it's official cannon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Remove ads