Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
At this moment Arvid is more concerned about Volund and not seeing Volundsons going the way of his family. Assuming Thorir doesn't stop him, he tells everything

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I'm finally back and updating the reading! Thanks for keeping the game as amazing as always, and thanks for the patience! I'm back for good, now!

Let's get this game on! :)

EDIT: I just finished the reading! I'm sorry I wasn't here to help sort the toughest parts out, but I couldn't help it or foresee it. Now that I got the hang of it once more, I have re-designed some parts of the world. I'll work on the map once more, so we have a better handle on the geography. Also, I got better understanding of what you guys expect from the setting.

I'll lay a few ground rules for some actions soon enough. Simple stuff, dealing with magic use and armies. I'll write it and place it here.

As for any direct interventions, I'll wait for you guys to finish the common backstory, providing inputs when this is over. It looks far better than it would, had I placed any plot elements up until now! Whenever you guys are ready, give it a shout through the main thread, and I'll kickstart my end of things.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
AB, what do you want to do about Eben? I've been -mostly- playing Astrid as we initially planned with only minimal course correction. Obviously our characters were very, very intertwined. His initial concept for the character was next level Ranger, and after that Witchguard. Which makes sense.

Obviously things change.

So we could keep playing him as we are not, NPC the players (or someone specific) control. You could play him as an NPC. Or we send him off.

Sending him off causes some major story conflicts for my character so I'd like to figure that out, if we are doing that.

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'd rather keep him as a NPC, following Jago's original plan. If you guys want, we could keep him under your control. I can control him as well. Or I can work his actions during social scenes, leaving him as an available piece during battles and such. Be as it may, I think he should stay. We'll correct courses if need be, during gameplay.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Jago and I had a lot of time for discussions so I do have a good idea still of what his plan for Eben was, considering Astrid and Eben were so intertwined. It's easier for me to not have to have Astrid grieve a dead ex-lover yet also don't want to have him just leave her again :p

Archon Basileus

First Post
It seems quite out of character for him to leave now, true enough. Besides, it's not as if there weren't tons of NPCs already, considering the setting. Having a NPC of greater relevance would help me set the plot during our next exploits.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just let him be PC backup. In this situation, he remains on the ship and looks for allies. That way he's helping and not making extra bookkeeping in 'normal' play

Remove ads