• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E INTEREST/RECRUIT - TIDERULER - THE FALL OF LAHOLT (HIGH-LEVEL CHARS)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm flying out for a week's vacation tomorrow. I should be back around June 10/11. I don't know what the wifi/time availability will be, but I will try and get on if I can.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm traveling from 20th to 26th and will most likely follow (mobile phone) the thread, but not post. My posts may be short or missing altogether for the duration. Game on!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Yup! So sorry, guys. A colleague of mine is in trouble at work and I spent the week doing shifts for her. I had nine deadlines and now I'm pulling my hair out to finish it! I'll update everything till tomorrow and move on a normal pace from then on...

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, got caught up, ready to go. I...find myself reading the last post and needing some help in working out precisely what's going on. Let me try to summarize and see if I have it right.

There is an eclipse taking place, currently causing the city of Laholt and the surrounding area to be bathed in dim, red light.

Drow, and possibly other 'deep' races of fey are emerging from caves and other access points to the Underdark and beginning to wage war.

They are currently being opposed by at least two other groups, the flying owlriders, and some other faction we're less sure of the origins of.

The townsfolk of Laholt appear largely unable or unwilling to fight in this, with the exception of these aforementioned groups of warriors.

========
If there's error in those, please lets clarify them.

If that is all accurate, then I'd just need to know where the nearest pocket of enemy activity is. Leaving the city to be sacked by drow simply isn't in the cards for Aranel. Regardless of any deception they may have employed to get us here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads