• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

internet gaming top

cstyln

First Post
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWZ2WdeTo1M]YouTube - Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition: Part 2[/ame]

ive seen some of the other ones out there, did D n D put out their own version or is it not complete yet? Im a bit behind everything out there we just started back up playing about 2 months ago after a 5 year warcraft hiatus.

Nytmare

David Jose
Originally the Game Table was going to be released with 4th Edition, along with the Character Builder and Character Visualizer. Eventually someone realized that they weren't going to be ready.

The Character Builder was officially released about 8 or 9 months after 4E came out (I think?) The last official word I saw was that the Visualizer is slated for a release "At Some Unknown Point in the Future (TM)" and that the Game Table should be out "At Some Unknown Point Later Than That (TM)"

Tarrl

First Post
Originally the Game Table was going to be released with 4th Edition, along with the Character Builder and Character Visualizer. Eventually someone realized that they weren't going to be ready.

The Character Builder was officially released about 8 or 9 months after 4E came out (I think?) The last official word I saw was that the Visualizer is slated for a release "At Some Unknown Point in the Future (TM)" and that the Game Table should be out "At Some Unknown Point Later Than That (TM)"
I wonder if they are even bothering to work on it????

keterys

First Post
There were a lot of problems encountered, to the extent that you're probably safest in assuming it's indefinitely delayed and/or that all of their previous work had to be retooled. They are making some really good stuff like the character builder and monster builder, but that's a very different thing.

On the other hand, Maptools is really, really good. I'll have to check out FG again sometime, but it didn't compare well when I tried to check it out before, but that was a long while ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads