• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Internet messageboard flamewar personas

fusangite

First Post
First of all, I was finding it all mildly amusing until I got to Centurion. Then I couldn't stop laughing.
Teflon Billy said:
I don't think I'm in there
There are aspects... I see occasional elements of Kung Fu Master, Grunter and Big Dog and perhaps a few others.

As for me, a fusion of Jeckyll and Hyde, Philosopher and Tireless Rebutter seems pretty near the mark.

Meow --- Big Cat here to toy with your emotions... PURRRRRR
Also a bit of Ideologue (Conservative), pyscologist, and maybe a wee touch of philosopher.

Henry

Autoexreginated
All I want to know is...

WHEN'S THE CARD GAME COMING OUT?!?!

"Flame Warriors" would make an awesome card game. :D Maybe Mike could talk Z-man Games into a license... :D

Knight Otu

First Post
Some of those are quite familiar... I once knew a forum that had a high Xenophobe percentage (Change the established rules and software to make things easier?! I'll ignore you forever for even suggesting that!!). :uhoh:

D-rock

First Post
fusangite said:
First of all, I was finding it all mildly amusing until I got to Centurion. Then I couldn't stop laughing.

I found that one particularly amusing myself. It reminds me of a couple people. Like Fat Tony on the Simpsons said, "its funny because its true".

Remove ads