• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into Khybers Gate

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Cask does nothing to impede your retreat, though the iron dog interposes itself between you and him as you exit. Once outside he shuts the door and you can hear the locks being put into place. The harpy that led you here is nowhere to be seen.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Lay low for a bit, and maybe make sure that nothing happens to the guy and the shop for a bit. If something does happen too soon, he'll take us for the prime suspect. Let his paranoia cool down a bit before we make our next move." Sedar suggests.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yeah I'm a little baffled by where to go next here. I mean I always assumed that it would take more than a bit of fancy talk and an offer of money to get the formula, but I kinda thought that the solution would present itself. If we are takling something for the Boromar and working against these Daask folk, I am not sure how we can possibly succeed." replies Bloodtalon quite lost on what to do next.

byronhicks

First Post
Who are we working for anyway? Maybe that should be our next step, instead of trying to steal this formula. Before I put my neck in the chopping block, I want to know who I am working for. replies Johanel.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thats actually a great point Johanel, lets get back above and see what we can find out. Sound like a plan Sedar?" replies Bloodtalon.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Alright lets head back up and see what we can dig up. Though I'm not sure I caught our employer's name even." replies Bloodtalon, kicking himself for not gathering any information on their job before heading down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads