• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Into the Dung-eon: an Adventure for 5E, Pathfinder 1, & O5R launched!

Hello
I have launched my 8th Kickstarter

Into the Dung-eon

Into the Dung-eon is an epic adventure for low-level PCs. The 'lucky' party will be recruited to explore the most unpleasant part of the city: its sewers! It will be published for:

• 5th Edition
  • Pathfinder 1st Edition
  • 5e-inspired Old School (05R) games such as The Black Hack, Shadowdark, and similar modern rules-lite systems
Into the Dung-eon consists of:

• More than 125 different underground locations (I think this counts as a mega-dungeon!) with multiple entries and exits
  • About 75 pages / 30,000 words in total
  • People to visit, and places to explore in the city itself
  • Tables of random bits of debris in the waterworks, rumours, diseases, and a glossary of 'dirty' words (mould, rusts, flotsam, etc) relevant to the adventure
  • The PCs should be 8th level at the end of the endeavour when they will have earned a good rest and a cleansing bath!
  • It should provide about ten moderate-length sessions of nicely flowing adventure.
Thank you for any support
John

Last edited:

Remove ads