Into the New World - Recruitment OPEN (Current players stay OUT!)

Zurai

First Post
Please read the first post, as well as the spoiler blocks in my post earlier on this page. There are no clerics in this setting - or, at least, none that have ever been encountered before.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
If you will allow it I will be a boar hunter from Rhynne (fighter lvl2)

I will probably go high hp and that is a little of what helped him survive so according to page 1 i get a 30 pt buy for stats a bonus +2/+2 feat or skill focus and +2 craft/Prof/knowledge skill points

May I ask for a little customizing trading my shield feat and heavy armor feats out two change 4 cross-class skills to class skills

I don't think I'll be using the heavy armor in your world but I will be moving silently, making survival checks like to have spot as a class skill and maybe Profession lol that would make me the best hunter out there

let me know

Zurai

First Post
That sounds reasonable. Go ahead and work up a character sheet for me. Make sure to include background info as well as stats and be sure to answer the questions from the Destroyed Township sblock.

Dire Lemming

First Post
WHEEEE HOOOO!! I'm posting in the thread I'm not supposed to in a feeble attempt to gain the DM's attention so that I can learn whether or not the game is actually still running because if it's not then I technically don't have to worry about reading this thread, which I carefully haven't done yet!

Nightbreeze

First Post
Hi there Zurai!

I had applied for the original game, so I am taking my chances to get on board again. I am thinking about a male fey-touched warlock (may I have a pastha friend that is accompanying me?). Could you explain how are we supposed to meet the party? Are they coming in the realm, or we are going out?
Hi there Zurai!

I had applied for the original game, so I am taking my chances to get on board again. I am thinking about a male fey-touched warlock (may I have a pastha friend that is accompanying me?). Could you explain how are we supposed to meet the party? Are they coming in the realm, or we are going out?

[sblock=Ulykke, fey-touched male human, Warlock 2]
[sblock=Background]

Thru'aq'ara, meaning "The lone one", is a gargantuan, 900ft tall tree on a huge hill looming over the Hurr'la plateau. It is ancient, dark and gloomy, and although it is exceptional, few of the fey appreciate coming near it. They prefer to take delight into the crystal clear waters in the nearby lands, laughting and enjoying themselves.

A lone man sits on the real top of the tree, perched on an impossible position as if he was glued. He has a strikingly beatiful face: unruly medium-long silver hair and golden eyes. Wearing green vests, he plays a flute and reminisces of his past.

Ulykke was born 4 months after the death of his father, and his mother died by mysterious sickness when he was only 3 years old. The only thing he remembers of her is a gentle, but sad face, and arms encircling him, as if trying to protect him from something, or everything.

These tragical circumstances, however, didn't affect his personality, as he grew up as a beloved nephew, and an extremely popular boy in one of the greatest communities of Tir-na-nogg, just outside Pwill Tor. His uncle is Janndur, the fey-touched offspring of a Siddhe prince. However, this doesn't really mean much: Janndur is not famous nor rich, and Ulykke is just a nephew among several sons and daughters. He looks after him because of the memory of Elenia, his sister and Ulykke's mother.

Ulykke grew up as a talented musicist, and a popular man among girls. At the age of 17, he was invited several times to perform among the rich sidhe nobles and their fey-touched offsprings. There, he unfortunately met Selene and Astunda, cousins and two of the most beatiful and rich fey-touched humans of the kingdom. Looking back, he has to say that it wasn't really love, just a crush. But he was literally crushed by Selene's disdain for a "cute, but a real no one boy". On the outside, nothing really changed: he continues to be what everyone things he is: a cheerful man with some magic abilities, and a good musician. Only, his solitary excursions ave been getting longer in the last year".

Ulykke finishes his song, and lets the echoes dissipate in the endless green ocean under his feets. He looks over the world, and smiles at his heart-breaking beauty. A fleeting thought goes at Selenia, then he shrugs. After all, it all was useful for him to grow up.

But you shall show them
The angry rumbling thought ran deep into his consciousness. In the last few years, he had several times similar experiences, voiced that urged him to act in a certain manner and to select certain goals. Had he been wised, he would have recognized that this is something strange, and that these voices are not JUST fleeting emotions...that something deep and strange is agitating just under his unconsciousness. But what was put in action before his birth, sadly, wasn't going to be recognized by him.

Metagame: I left some plot hooks: a growing split personality/the influence of a malign and powerful entity on his mind. Possibly this entity has something to do with the fate of his parents
[/sblock]
[sblock=sheet]
Str 8 -1
Dex 16 +3
Con 10 +0
Int 14 +2
Wis 8 -1
Cha 18 +4

Vitality points: 10
Wound points: 10

AC: 13 (+3 Dex, ), 13 touch, 10 flat flooted

Skills:
Bluff + 9 (5ranks+4cha)
Disguise + 9 (5ranks+4cha)
Intimidate + 9 (5ranks+4cha)
Spellcraft + 7 (5ranks+2int)
Perform: wind instruments: + 9 (5 ranks+4 cha)
Craft: wind instruments: + 7 (5 ranks+2 int)

Feats:
Point blank shot
Precise shot
Bonsu feat: I'd like to take versatile performer, from complete adventurer. It gives me full proficiency with other two kinds of instruments

Eldritch blast 1d6 : at will
Detect Magic : at will
Least Invocation: Eldritch spear (blast range: 250 ft)
Least Invocation: Spider climb

Equipment: almost none, aside for a light armor, some throwing knife and basic traveling equipment. Also, wind instruments.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads