Invasion of Mori IC - Goblin Group

Voidrazor

First Post
Once Snargle has established a clear direction to the elves, and the gargoyle returns from his recon, Kaelvorr whispers urgently, "If you will indulge me, it could prevent unpleasant surprizes if I scout ahead. We still don't know the enemies' numbers, or what sort of defenses they may have prepared."

Unless there are objections Kaelvorr goes ahead ethereally, his body underground, eyes peeking through the ground cover.

Voadam

Legend
Snargle keeps going, not really caring whether they are coming across archmages or a few little scouts, he hated those bouncy little thin elves and their sharp arrows and blades, their cheaty magics, and their sneering faces.

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: So how far does Snargle go before coming back to tell us what he found? If he get too far out he could end up in a fight by himself.

moritheil

First Post
Pyrex said:
OOC: So how far does Snargle go before coming back to tell us what he found? If he get too far out he could end up in a fight by himself.

OOC: I think that's what is in fact about to happen. I wanted Aldred to be able to act before I declared that.

moritheil

First Post
Onward the troll goes, crashing through undergrowth and shrubbery, until finally he comes to rest between two giant oaks. Here, the scent is strongest. He is certain that elves are hidden nearby.

moritheil

First Post
Kaelvorr ghosts ahead, incorporeally passing through obstacles in smooth and silent contrast to the lumbering, crashing movement of the troll. He stops when the troll does, certain that the enemy are near. Unable to utilize all his senses effectively, he cannot pinpoint them.

Overhead, the gargoyle follows with a mighty beat of his wings, soaring above the canopy. He lands in a nearby tree when the troll stops, the path of destruction having somewhat thinned out the foliage in that area.

Aldred the undead priest follows once it becomes clear that the others are going. He lags 60' behind the others.

Pyrex

First Post
Aldred, Skeletal Cleric, 118/118hp

Aldred catches up to within 30' behind the troll, figuring if there are elves about, his crashing about will provide an excellent distraction.

[sblock=Active Effects]
Code:
 Racial
  Undead Traits
  Immune to Cold
  DR 5/ Blunt & Magic & Silver
  Turn Resistance +4
  Spell Resistance 14

Spells
  [i]Magic Vestment[/i]
  [i]Superior Resistance[/i]

Magic Items
  Fire Resistance 5 (Dragonscale Cloak)
  Immune to Positive Energy damage (Ring of Positive Protection)
[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
I'm having trouble accessing the RG as well. But I believe Kaelvorr's initiative is 24 (persistent Sign sets the roll to 20 and K. has Improved Init and no dex modifier).

Remove ads