• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IOUN Stones?

Darraketh

First Post
RogueJK said:
:rolleyes:

It's amazing how many people continually miss the point of hong's posts...

Ahh I see, the point is that there is no point. Please excuse me for missing the point of the pointless but I think I now get the point... err... uh... or the lack there of.

*Now how do I do ignore a poster?* lol :D :p

Ron

Explorer
NeghVar said:
Ron,

I have the reprint...that is what inspired me to hunt for what had been done already.

BTW: How is the Dying Earth RPG?

Thanks!

As drnuncheon posted, The Dying Earth RPG is excellent. Rules for confrontation, by arms or wits, are really original and they alone are worth of the price. An interesting point is that players characters can be convinced to do something as result of another character's fast talk. This may sound odd, but the mechanics are nice and it is really necessary to recreate a Vancian atmosphere.

As the three later books of the Dying Earth series, the game is quite oriented to the comical aspect. It is well done, but I'm not sure that a game such as this can sustain a long campaign. However, for a filler once and while, it may be perfect.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads