• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ipad only apps?

Sutekh

First Post
Just thought Id create a separate list for IPAD ONLY apps.

Ive been looking at the Character4ge Redux. Only question is how does one level up a character?

Mavrik

First Post
IPAD Apps

A few have started to appear.. will do a better review when I have used them in anger....

Dicenomicon - dice roller and charachter sheet - nice dice roller, good option, pretty with nice macros, and lots of dice choices. The character sheet idea is good, but no import yet, so you have to add everything in manually, I have asked the author to look at a stat block import

Initiative Tracker and DM Toolkit from lvl99games

Init Tracker is free - fun, but lacks some of the feature you get from other combat trackers, (ongoing damge, auto saves, notes as to when effects end) but a good easy to use product. You get what you pay for.

DM Toolkit - I need to have a thorough look at this one, it cost £8 or $13, which is expensive, and at first look, it seems a lot of money for what is essentially an empty database with no link to 4e.. there are some templates for spell, monster, items etc, but no import, as a user of Adventure Tool, i was a little dissapointed for my money, but will be trying to add all my campaign notes for a new planned set of adventures, and will keep the thread posted... but it is sold as essentially a campaign notebook not an in game tool, so I will see...

Iplay4e.com works very well on the IPad too

Obv these are ipad apps, not iphone apps that will run on the ipad

Mav

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads