(IR) IR Interlude between Turns 3 and 4 (thread 2)

zouron

First Post
oocish

bah! edena wouldn't loss me as a reader, whatsoever if the funny men come around I turn them into pounded beef and sell them to the highest bidder!

ohh you ment players doh darn umm... I'll just go hide!

*can honestly say he ahs no idea where anyone at all have placed their troops and were each is placed compared to each other ack!*

ohh side note: "go vecna go! in with the undead, down with torillians and enslave oerth while you are at it!" well i suppose my character would say something like that if he was there hehe.

Mr. Draco

First Post
This is a mental sending to Vecna, from Kas:

"Well met Vecna. Well met indeed. You must be able to tell by now I am your equal. Obviously you must realize that you stand to gain little from continuing your agression towards me, unless you are planning to be killed again. Perhaps you should consider a peace between us, a sort of neutrality should you choose to call it that. It certainly would make further negotiations much easier between us."

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Ha!

Peace between you and Vecna, Kas?

You must be joking. Not only is that not very IC, but it's highly lame.

You cannot have peace with the Oerthian Alliance and peace with the Shade/Vecna at the same time.

Choose a side. The left or the right. Those who walk in middle of the road . . . *squish* like grape.

(Some famous old epic-level monk told me that once :) ).

Forrester

PS -- re the note below -- well, I *can* read minds :). 10th level magic and all that. Not sure that I can read yours, though . . . you might be too powerful.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Forrester: a) it's neutrality, not peace and b) you would think it was quite In Character if you knew what my plans were, but, since the sending is directed towards Vecna specifically, you wouldn't even know it was sent, now would you?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Instead of responding to Vecna directly, Sanctus was loaned a Kender and transmitted this visual of the Kender to Vecna:

(A single kender with his hands in the air and with his tounge hanging out while dancing around and taunting)

NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA... YOU CANT GET ME... NA NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT GET ME...

This message is sent to Vecna constantly till Vecna comes back to life... Then the Message changes, but I'll tell you what kind of message when I get the chance...

Edit: Sanctus and my Planars will act as the bodyguard of this kender till Vecna comes back to Oerth... Gotta protect the poor lad from vicious kender eating assassins, mind you...

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Kaboom,

I am honored to represent your interests. Have fun.

Spoof, check your e-mail.

Guys, I think we are missing something important. Edena said something seems to be changing with Oerth itself. I will post on this later. (It is very late here.)

William

Mr. Draco

First Post
William Ronald: You're absolutely right, except you forgot one possibility: Some of may know quite a bit more than others about it, although i'm not about to mention any names *begins whistling*.

Remove ads