(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Whoa, Edena, Kalanyr posted first, and Maudlin didn't declare that action. I honestly feel that you shouldn't be able to do that.

And I'm teleporting every NPC and Sanctus Punitor to this place as soon as they can reasonably hear about it if this is actually taking place... As I bet EVERY other force would...

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Upon being attacked, the Skull laughs, and speaks one word:

Fool.

Then Acererak disappears.

Nothing remains of the Wanderer.
His items and equipment, were taken by Acererak.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr moves to attack the skull as Alytres reappears and grabs the Ring of Gaxx before joining the attack.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
((Nay, Kalanyr. Not nonsensical.
Unfortunately, Acererak has the power I just described, in the world of 9th level magic and below.
It is in the official rules.
I should know ... Edena was the last survivor of his party, thanks to that power of Acererak's.
The power is not described as 10th level in the rules, but I consider it so, considering the magnitude of it's power.
He cannot use it against your PCs, and he has a limit to the number of people he can kill in this way of only 34 per day.))

((Just imagine how bad Acererak will be when he gains 10th level magic.
You are wise to plot against him.))

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
"He ESCAPED? Kalanyr, it is a pity you were not fast enough with your magic to prevent his escape, but what happened must be accepted. I suggest that the task-force i proposed be assembled and sent off as soon as is possible.

Archcleric, you still have not responded, do you accept my offer?

To the rest of you, now you know the true evil that originated in my time. Acererak wields such power with millenia of experience, he is not to be taken lightly, and we must strike quickly against him. Quickly and together. For only together can we defeat this evil.

For life! For Victory! For Oerth!"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Silver turns to Kalanyr, "The Wanderer is gone but we still must help his people, I will aid you in any way you need it, just let me know."

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Wise? We cannot find him, he also just managed to snatch the Ring of Gaxx the only thing capable of finding him and in a time period of less than six seconds he killed a Total PL of 30 too! We cannot stand against him either. He can have the "Winner" certificate now.

"I cannot find him Kas he is beyond the power of 10th level magic to find in the Deep Astral nothing can find him not me not you nobody! If we find him I will move against him though."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
OOC - Of course you can defeat him.

10th level magic is a sure defense against the attack he just launched.
The Wanderer, for all his power, did not have 10th level defenses up.

Acererak can be easily destroyed with 10th level magic.
He can be destroyed by the right kind of lesser magic also, or even with blows from + 5 weapons.

You simply need to find him.

Acererak came to make a point.
He made his point.
If he scared your PCs, he did what I intended him to do.

Now, it is up to you to find the way to destroy him.

As for power, anyone with 10th level magic is fully as powerful as Acererak.
What Acererak did, Kalanyr could do.
Kalanyr simply hasn't researched the 10th level spell necessary to duplicate the effect.

As for the Wanderer, I fear he is silenced.

He could be brought back by 11th level magic.
That would be powerful enough to bring back a devoured soul.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads