(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zouron

First Post
Serpenteye

hehehe blow my character's domain and the plane of dread to oblivion might be hard LOL besides I am suure my character would do his damned best attempt to avoid it, after all you must give up your own salvation for a time to spread it to most others ;-p

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- I agree with just about everybody since we are doing option A limit everyone to 3 emails a turn (1 Template,1 Evil Plan, 1 Freebie (which is to be used as a last resort only). And for your own health as well as everybodies sake, slow it down to one turn every two weeks if not less frequent.Leave the interlude a talk time with no battles or surprise revelations until the last page keep it slow.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Semi-Secret (Edena only, but it doesn't hurt me if you know)

Edit: Ignore All of this Until you are completely done with the lists... then you may want to double check with this post. I just realized you said the lists were NOT Complete.

I should have 10 in the Magical Arms Race, not 7... I spent 30 PL on that race last turn.

I have 146 PL right now according to stuff... That is what I had last turn, so I assume you have not edited it yet.

And what is with me having 20 in the tech race and somehow having a (+3/+2)?

The League of Warlords Territories are temporary acquisitions I took last turn, since somehow Sollir is operating outside of the... (I would like to know, Sollir, but I don't mind being left out of the pocket)...

The Sollistrim Territories I reached may have become permanent acquisitions... If so, do I gain Anabsters +4 PL per turn from the godspires?

I put 27 PL into advancing my Civ (with the +1 per turn that was 10 years) which I think ??? brings me to 1530...

Are my "Secret" PL still alive and controlable, or have they run amuk from being unprotected and unwatched under the current circumstances?

Also, I am going to attempt to cross breed half-dragon and half-elemental Giant Eagles and continue to equip them, and as many of my men as possible, with mithral and ironwood equipment.

Last edited:

Edena, since you are updating the lists, here is my new PC:

Avatar of Melkor The Shadowking:

50th level Fighter/50th Wizard/50th Cleric/30th Rogue/ 100th Blackguard/100th Shadow Adept/ 50th Shadowdancer/30th Archmage/20th Divine Champion/20th Arcane Devote

Creamsteak

Explorer
LEVEL 500?

I bet this has "Nothing" to do with the Similcrum arms race at all, does it? Afterall, you didn't even think about the fact that you would be gaining the equivelent of 10 level 250 characters per turn just by making your character level 500

[Looks Around to make sure everyone understands that I am once again pointing out what the Similcrum Arms Race is really about... UBER MUNCHKINS in MASS PRODUCTION!!!]

Of course I can't complain since Sollir is an ally and I am on good terms with Kaboom...

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Maudlin said:
Edena, remember you said 150 PL was the maximum for advancing your civilisation. And in the case of the Union of Oerth at least, there is little to be gained from my previous holdings, as they were razed man, woman and child when he went after the undead. (well, they fought back, but ultimately lost I presume :))

The areas were quickly resettled by people from the north and rebuilt better than ever.

Maudlin

First Post
Serpenteye said:
The areas were quickly resettled by people from the north and rebuilt better than ever.
Then your nations to the north become smaller, same difference. These are whole nations' worth of populations we're talking about, not tent camps :)

Melkor said:
Well, he is the the same hit dice as Acerak`s Avatar, power level 20, I won`t abuse this in Simulacrum Race.
My guy was only PL 10 when he started out, though. And it's no wonder nobody can scry on me when they keep getting my name wrong :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads