(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zouron

First Post
LOL forsaken it was a joke hehe, besides if I was controlled it didn't matter at all LOL I would just play with it. only problem is that I would have to go to Oerth and make up by PC (and I don't have the darned temp epic level rules). and consider having to make up my NPCs and now I have that book of damnation hehe (spell evil artifact hehe).

Acerarak would you let Shade to keep their Undead?

Edena, can I have pl bonus for my faction for these 10th level magic enchantments I mentioned above? (maybe 10 for Shadow Walk and 20 for doubling Shade Template stats bonuses)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hey Maudlin there are some undead you can't control:
(My plan to avoid your control way back in Turn 4 was to switch my undead to Positive Energy but I got overruled)
Mummies: Positive Energy not Negative
Athasian: Black not Negative Energy

Maudlin

First Post
Yes, the Shade keep control of theirs too, though I'll be happy to extend the benefits of my own children to them too.

I wasn't aware mummies used positive energy... but then my ignorance is legendary :) It would be odd though, since they can be turned by it.

I am grateful, mighty Acerarak, together we shall crush those that have wronged us. By the way, if you have Undead from all across The Material Plane coming to your side, it means that you would be getting ENORMOUS PL increase.

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
I am grateful, mighty Acerarak, together we shall crush those that have wronged us. By the way, if you have Undead from all across The Material Plane coming to your side, it means that you would be getting ENORMOUS PL increase.
That's the idea :) Acererak will be accomodating their journey any way he can, but the bulk of those forces will probably be in transit for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads