(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 2)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Iuz, support is not what I am asking for. I am also not holding another peace conferance. I want everyone who is going to sign up for Absolute Peace to be at the forum in the Church.

No conference is necessary, Absolute Peace is pretty clear. I am asking everyone to come to agree (In Character it will probably be a contract) to Absolute Peace.

There is no negative consequence for coming to the church. Nobody is going to be hurt. Melkor can come, Iuz can come, Rhialto can come, Anabstercorrian can come, Forsaken one can come, Hazen can come, Kessel can come... Everyone who is signing up for Absolute Peace is coming.

The assumption I will make if you don't come:

Iuz is preparing for war with Ravenloft.

(And I am waiting for Edena to tell me if my 11th level magic converted any of Melkor's servants on Toril to the Church. If it is not an allowable action: I clear more red goo.)

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz is not planning war... but feels no need to come he made his statement.. scry my lands and you shall see no war machine in place... but he tires of the false peace... actions speak louder then words...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Iuz... it isn't a false peace...

The reason Ravenloft continues to touch us is that all peace is not uniform. The problem isn't that we all need to stop fighting: because that does nothing. It does nothing positive or negative.

If you honestly agree to peace then state this: You are coming to visit for two minutes: one minute to walk up the steps, thirty seconds to read and sign the document, and thirty seconds to run out of the church.

Honestly Iuz, if you think the peace is going to be false, just honor our wishes then? We need your help the same as everyone elses.

No harm, you have no reason to NOT come. Iuz is not threatened in any way. Just honor me and everyone else's wishes. You can sort of consider this an in character post if you translate it into elvish and put some quotes up.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Iuz... does "we shall see" refer to seeing something I am as of yet blind to?

Things that could mean that occur in my mind immediately:

"we shall see ravenloft"
"we shall see a false peace"
"we shall see that it is actually a trap not a peace meeting"
"we shall see that Iuz will come to the conference to see what happens"
"we shall see if you are right"

It is vague. Does it mean that you are coming to the meeting to at least look over the document. If we don't have unified peace: we may end up in ravenloft. Some of us would do anything to stop that, including killing themselves or killing you. That would make the peace false, and fulfill your preminitions.

You could lead us in a circle... follow this train:

Peace conference held, Iuz does not come but supports it...
Two Angry Alliance nations secretely power up to shoot him...
Iuz win or loss, still starts a fight...
That fight sends everyone to ravenloft....

So just come so we have protection from someone doing this. I'm not threatening you with it, but the cycle of history will repeat and another peace session will fall apart if people are not unified. I want you to do this.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz shall see about attending if it seems worthwhile he shall go... but why powers would be angered at my not appearing baffles me... I do not insult them... I simply wish to be left alone... and persue non aggressive motives... but we shall see on attending the conference...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Two things:

1) This is a public declaration that the Union of Worlds has had nothing to do with throwing red goo at other crystal spheres or with the evil balls. We openly admit we have been colonizing other planets, and spreading the religion of the Union Pantheon throughout every crystal sphere we can find, but no more. Also, we will agree to absolute peace, after dealing with melkor, as we have received requests for assistance in dealing with him.

Edena, you didn't tell us what our scrying found out.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Number One, it is now Day 4.

Number Two, if you have Attacks or Defenses for Day 4, now is the time to e-mail them to me (you can always Hold them when I call for Holding Actions.)

Number Three, the Black Brotherhood scoffs at your Absolute Peace, and refuses to attend.

Number Four, the Corrupted Allies of Melkor still have 11th level magic, and they state they will attack Anabstercorian when (not if) he attacks the Shade.

Number Five: The Power throwing those Black Balls, is now throwing them not by the thousands, but by the millions. There are SERIOUS losses in Greyspace, lesser losses in Realmspace, Krynnspace, and the other Crystal Spheres.

Number Six: The Power that sent Red Goo out to hundreds of Crystal Spheres has murdered billions of beings, rendered millions of species extinct, sterilized dozens of planets, and I will declare right now that the Angels WILL attack that Power (whether William wants it or not,) once they find out which Power has committed the ghastly deed.
You BETTER BELIEVE the act of said Power, which Yours Truly learned about only today, has put you all on the fast track to Ravenloft. I mean, on the Concorde Aircraft, jets roaring at full throttle.
Of course, that is what said Power wants, so that Power will be pleased to read this. (In other words, folks, there are at least two Powers (three if it Mr. Draco/Serpenteye are involved) who want you all in Ravenloft, not including Melkor if he agrees to become a Domain Lord.)

Absolute Peace, eh? :D

Last edited:

Remove ads