(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
kris,, vertrouwen we dat? william lijkt niet echt de persoon om ons allemaal te verraden, hoewel hij echt een hekel aan je heeft gekregen...

herhaling: william haat je. hij heeft er spijt van dat ie je niet aangevallen heeft...

vertrouwens of niet? dag 7 11th actie: groot schild om athas bouwen zodat de planeet beetje gespaard blijft, en dan hopen dat alles goed gaat?

Black Omega

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Well Black Omega, do we go along with this? My response is currently: seems like a good idea.

Vesve is mostly inside the Domain of Hope already, so sure. move your people on in. I agree.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Another Solution

The God Emperor sends a message to Hazen, Vaeregoth and Anabstercorian:

"The Demiplane of Hope is the opposite of the Demiplane of Dread. The precence of the DoH has already proven to have a positive effect on the areas neigboring the Domains, the touches have been reversed. A conclusion of this is that the DoH can act as an antidote to the DoD. Therefore, to protect the Core Prime from the Domains of Dread one must spread the essence of the Domains of Hope over the Core Prime.
If a small part of the Demiplane of Hope can be removed and distilled to produce its essence and that essence can be replicated or grown with magical means we can then spread large amounts of DoHness over the Core Prime, thereby removing the touches of Ravenloft and saving ourselves from the influence of the Domains of Dread.
You, Hazen, are needed to donate a small amount of the essence of your domain to our experiment.
You, Vaeregoth, are needed because of your remarkable power over reality. Your diadem of dreams might be extremely useful in the process of growing the essence, by altering a few laws of magic or chemistry, if necessary.
And you, Anabstercorian, are needed because of your extraordinary intelligence and resourcefullness (and because you are a relatively close ally of ours), to find those things I might have overlooked.
Of cource, the more power can be directed to this project the better and others are welcome to contribute with whatever resources they can spare, when the time for execution comes. The terraakians will unfortunately not deal with us, so we will have to manage without their cooperation, though it might have been useful."

Edena, could this work?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Unfortunately, a part of the Demiplane of Hope cannot be removed.
It cannot be distilled and spread over the Prime.

If only it could be!

- - -

The taraakians sent their order to nearly everyone, including Mr. Draco and Serpenteye's Powers.

Only Melkor's Powers, Sollir's Powers, and those Alliance of Dread Powers and other evil Powers I am running, did not receive the order from the taraakians.

The taraakians do not follow up on their order by any further communications, much less any threats or shows of force, or - for that matter - with any action at all.

Apparently, they are leaving it to you, whether or not you will obey their order.

Apparently, they expect you to take their word in faith.

RULING:

Hazen allows anyone in, who wants in, to the Kevellond League.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO EVERYONE IN THE IR

In 40 hours IRL, something happens IC in the IR.

Do not ask what.
You will find out what it is, when it happens.

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
16 hours, that bad timing:

that'll be 4:30 in the morning...I hope it doesn't require my immediate reply...:/

when can I state attack and defense for day 7 and my 11th level action for day 7?

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Anabstercorian looks over the shattered waste of the glory of the Penumbral Hub with a heavy heart. The cold vacuum of space envelops all, and the broken towers and cracked Substare lie fallow of hope and dreams.

<< Look where I have led my people. >>

And he starts to cry, leaning on the True Staff, supported by the arcane knowledge of massive armies and whole civilizations - Yet he has still reached too far, it seems.

<< All surviving PostIllithid! Travel to the shelters of the Kevrellond League. I will be guarding them, and the Demiplane of Hope, with my life. >>

Edena, Anabstercorian is guarding the Demiplane of Hope against invasion and incursion by enemy forces.

Remove ads