(IR) What would your PC do, if he or she received the Sending of the Wanderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The only thing Erineyes spies sent among the drow will learn is that Succubus are not friendly towards them.

I will begin transporting Succubi & Glabrezu (Lust & Power :D) out with my infiltrators.

If the drow catch any infiltrators or assassins for other powers they will be treated as Kender or Tinker Gnomes are only they will get interrogated first any Erineyes we catch will be given to the Succubi or Iuz.

Alyx-Messengers are sent to Celene I want to know what is going on.

We are seeking out the various unallied humandoids and are offering them some of our more primitive technology in exchange for their alliance.

The Drow are willing to negotiate with any power (Except The Solastrim, The Devils and any allied with them) we will offer them technological weapons in return for aid.

MY offers of Alliance to Kaz remain we will provide him with some technology in return for his alliance.

I'm off to school now. Apart from the above all continues as before.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
GnomeWorks:

We are willing to do so. I should have some more news of Toril soon. As a matter of principle, I at least will turn everything over to you. If no one else does, then perhaps we can come to a more permanent arrangement between our two peoples. I do not wish to see you threatened by the weapons you have provided to others. In the name of the friendship of our peoples, I will not stand for it.

We would wish you to join our embassy to Varanaith and elsewhere. Wherever possible, we have spoken on your behalf, trying to dispel unreasonable fears. Your words added to ours would have great impact. While we are still divining the motives of the Torillians and whatever factions from that world which may be here, we are aware that you have been viciously slandered. We stand ready to clear your good name in the eyes of the world.

By the way, thank you for the farm implements. Planting crops and harvesting them will be much easier. We are willing to continue our trade with you and assist you on any problems you might have. Indeed, I see no reason why our respective nations cannot be places of both natural beauty, and magical and technological progress. The either/or dichotomy is often a thing for petty minds. I find no petty minds here. We look forward to trading with you and your continued support for the efforts to defeat Vecna.

Edena: If I do not hear from you shortly, I will begin to have the Kevellond league polling everyone on what they need. They will send ambassadors to all the major powers of Oerth to explain the situation at hand. Anyone who wishes to join the embassies to speak on behalf of their own people is invited to do so.

I also know when I can get word back from the ambassador on Toril. In the interim, the Kevellond League is still pressing for an end to hostilities. A truce is offered to Iuz, who has the wisdom to see the common threat. I also urge the Emperor of Aerdi and other powers to end any internal or external wars. We need to annihilate Vecna utterly.

Also, I thought the Balor was representing a faction. He indicated he was supplying some technological items to the elves. Can he clarify his position, and the faction that he represents? I will e-mail him.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
"On behalf of the Kevellond League, I thank you. I will need to return to my government, but I believe they will appreciate your offer. Indeed, I think many will appreciate your offer. Would it be possible soon to speak on your behalf to my world, and also address the people of Toril? It is time that lies are crushed, and the truth be told. I seek to bring peace and understanding between the peoples of your world and of mine. Ignorance and hatred appear to be the true enemies in this matter. I believe they must be crushed by knowledge, understanding, and compassion."

"Also, I have learned that you, Prime Minister Lesage, are the daughter of Ian Payne. From what I have learned, I believe he would be proud of you. Before I go back to my own land, I would with to say a pray for him and for those who sacrificed so much for your world. I must honor their courage and their love of their peoples and world." How can I, a man who loves his world and will die for it if need be, not honor those who did the same for Toril? If there are others who desire speech with me on behalf of their causes and nations here on Toril, I will listen to them.

"Also, I know there were attempts to block planar access to Toril in the past. I wish there to be access between our worlds. Could you help ensure that this will be so. I fear Vecna will try to rise to full power, hence the need to strike him soon. In the long run, there are the problems of hunger, hatred, poverty, and ignorance. These may prove to be worse foes than Vecna."

"Whatever aid you can provide to our world is appreciated? I know there are limits on your actions, and I respect the limits you must place on yourselves."

If the Lortmils Technomancy has gone a little further in its actions than you might like, we ask that you be reasonable with them. Their motivations seem to be from love of Oerth, not hatred. Ask yourselves what you would have done in their place? I am impressed with their essential decency and yours as well. Because of the farm implements we have purchased, we can now assure a better harvest than we would have. Less people will be hungry because of their efforts.

"With your blessing, Prime Minister, I would like to pay my respect to your father and all those who gave their lives to defend your world. Then, I desire to return to my world. I wish to openly discuss what you have told me here, although if there are some secrets which need to be kept between us, tell me. As a matter of principal, I will not do anything to endanger you, Toril, Oerth, or the relationship of our worlds. If you wish to send ambassadors back with me, I believe they would be warmly welcomed by the Kevellond League and many other lands as well."

Gwilym Raonul seems very reflective. If possible, he would like to visit the monuments to Ian Payne and the monuments for those who died in the previous IR thread. As a follower of Rao, god of peace, he is very impressed at the sacrifices people made in the previous IR threads.(He would like to visit at least a few of the important memorials.) He will then leave for the Kevellond Alliance, relay its opinions of his embassy to Toril, and try to return soon.)

He bows low before LeSage as he finishes his words, and rises. There is hope in his broad, pleasant features as well as respect in his gaze as he looks at Lesage and Forrester.

(Edena: Can you get back to me on my e-mail? )

Reprisal: What was Lesage's reaction to Gwilym Raonul's speech.

Forrester: What was your reaction.

William Ronald

Explorer
Serpent Eye:

Surely if I can offer Iuz truce, you can offer truce to your enemies, who are far less powerful than Iuz. Perhaps they will be impressed with your magnaminity, and realize that they may have thought ill of you needlessly. Even in war there are truces for natural disasters, such as storms and earthquakes. Vecna is a bit more annoying than an earthquake, though perhaps, he is distracted with his goatly paramour? (You did see the post about the gag tribute to Vecna?)

We intend to be at the battle in force. I am arming my warriors, who look forward to standing with you. I am certain that with our full efforts, we shall achieve victory.

(Out of character: We need more people to take sides.)

Terraism

Explorer
Not that I'll be missed, but...

I'm sorry about the lack of posts on my part (read, zero, as those who've been counting will be quick to think, I'm sure.) It's been increasingly hard to get online - and, as such, I'm going to have to bow out, unfortunately. I really enjoyed the last IR, and had looked forward to participating in this one. A quirky ISP, however, is kinda stuffing that down the drain. I've been near-unable to get online all day - right now, I'm using another computer, at a friend's. That said, this could very well be fixed in several days, but I don't want to jump in that far behind. (I notice I'm already 5 pages behind - last I was able to get on, we were starting the 3rd page.) I just hope to be back on soon... :(

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Mr. Draco

Legions of Kas and your leaders, the Lortmils Technocracy is willing to ally with you and provide you with technological weaponry and assorted other equipment. Consider us an ally.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Edena, we have a 200 post limit on long threads. Will you please start a part 2, so that I can close this one? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads