Iron DM 2023 Scheduling Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
This challenge ain't easy, that's for sure.

iron-chef.gif

FitzTheRuke

Legend
What can I say? I had two tonally opposing ideas, wrote both of them, but ran out of time (Tuesdays are New Comic Day, and I am running late already!) So, rather than finishing either, I combined them into one.

I'm well aware that, while amusing, it's a bit of a mess, quite a bit short, and throws away a couple of ingredients as jokes or a quick reference that isn't as important as they need to be for a truly good entry.

I wish I could have brought one or the other of my two ideas to proper fruition, but such is life. I hope you all enjoy it for what it is, though, and hey! Maybe Wizbang'll have trouble too! You never know!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
This is a really evocative list of ingredients. Looking forward to seeing where you both take this set.

Huh. For reasons I'd rather not get into, this ingredient list has me completely stumped right now. I'm going to have to sleep on it, but one ingredient in particular is proving particularly frustrating in terms of trying to decide how I want to even approach this.*

So ... job accomplished, I guess? :)

*After I submit, I'll post why this is causing me such problems!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Huh. For reasons I'd rather not get into, this ingredient list has me completely stumped right now. I'm going to have to sleep on it, but one ingredient in particular is proving particularly frustrating in terms of trying to decide how I want to even approach this.*

So ... job accomplished, I guess? :)

*After I submit, I'll post why this is causing me such problems!
Yeah, on mine, I had to write 75% of it, and then sleep on it. By the end of the next morning's shower, my subconscious had worked out how to successfully use the rest of the ingredients (I think, anyway).

Remove ads