[IRON DM] Winter '04 Tournament (IRON DM ANNOUNCED!)

zenld

First Post
My apologies for any problems my situation over the last few days may have entailed. Unfortunately life intruded, in a hard way. Congratulations to Enkhidu, and to all of the other participants in the contest. Just playing gets you a bonus in my book.

zen

Dave Turner

First Post
Congratulations, Enkhidu! :)

Perhaps more importantly, huge thanks to Nemmerle for shepherding this iteration of the tournament. It's a tremendous amount of extra-curricular work for the judge and demonstrates a generous character. :)

Noskov

Explorer
Congratulations to Enkhidu. Even if my entry would have lost to anyone, it's always better to have lost to the winner! :D

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Congrats to you, Enkhidu :D!

It's a shame that we won't get to share stories and trade secrets at the upcoming Ohio Gameday. On the plus side of the equation though, now I know who I'm gunning for in the next Iron DM tourney :cool:.

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
Ack! Missed out again! :( I'm never around when they do the call...

Nice tourney though, even if there seemed to be a bit more snaffu's and such this time around. Congrats Enkhidu!

Nemmerle, did you ever get that email I sent regarding the IronDM website, and the possibility of getting a mailing list going? I'm on the boards pretty frequently, but not on the weekends - when IronDM always seems to be announced..

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
nemmerle said:
We'll see if this is the beginning of a Vaxalon-like streak when springtime rolls around and the next tournament starts up. The next one is to be judged by long-time player and former IRON DM Wulf Ratbane (I probably won't get back to judging until next fall or perhaps not until the next Holiday Tournament).

When should I start that, by the way?

Wulf

Remove ads