• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Heroes - a One-Shot Adventure

Must have...

No! No! Nooooo!

The images! Too strong to resist!

Exploding coconuts, monkeys riding ostriches!

Tree forts!

I am become Iron DM Family Robinson! All must fall to my cunning swiss TPKs!

Whew! I either need to drink more coke this late at night or a whole lot less in general.

EricNoah

Adventurer
med stud said:
I think an idea from the Fighter's Handbook from 2nd edition can be nice for golems: Give them one weak spot where you can bypass DR, like the eyes or some place on the body where you can hurt it. Let the player's find out and then use stunts etc to take it down.

That's a very nice idea. Could be a fragile gem set into their throat; or a seam under their armpit or something like that. Allow critical hits in those areas too perhaps...

Ronin84

First Post
Ok off my rocker completely...

How about a remake of the dirty dozen....

The PC's not the nicest people for a variety of reasons have been given a choice, work with the admiralty in recovering said "prisoners" and they can earn their freedom. Or if not there is a really nice yardarm out there somewhere.

Now of course the "pirates" are a dirty and despicable group and just the right kind to attract young females with their gruff exterior.

Once of course the PC's have recovered the girl (s) the really do not want saving and the sruviving pirates might have just found their new leaders...after all they did kill the captain. And now the girls think the PC's are just as cute as Captain....what was his name.

MAybe not what you were looking for but I just needed to type it....

Remove ads