• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdom Setting news?

TracerBullet42

First Post
Well, I've heard from a reliable source that the book is at Origins!

I look forward to seeing it when you get back, dude! Hopefully it shows up on shelves for the rest of us soon!

Blue_Genie

First Post
Good to hear from someone that it has indeed arrived! The Privateer Press website posted that their printer had informed them that a few copies have shipped to Ohio :D

Now I'm guessing that it will take a few more days for the full print-run to get to the distributers and then a few more for them to ship it to the stores. End of next week, maybe? (Please, please, please, please!)

I appreciate that they have worked so painstakingly on the campaign guide. However, 2 1/2 years late is VERY, VERY, slllllooooooooowwww. I have never heard of something that was delayed so long.

Acid_crash

First Post
Ogre Mage said:
I appreciate that they have worked so painstakingly on the campaign guide. However, 2 1/2 years late is VERY, VERY, slllllooooooooowwww. I have never heard of something that was delayed so long.

I did....it's called Iron Kingdoms :) :D

okay, bad joke, but still, the wait was worth it. This setting sounds amazing, and it's one I am gonna get (if I ever get $$$).

Remove ads