• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdom 'the Witchfire Chronicles'

Karl Green

First Post
Well my Goggle foo is pretty bad and I am not having NO luck so far tracking down the old files :(

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG :( my favorite game so far... more later if I can figure out tracking down the old posts

Karl Green

First Post
OK I found a good part of the Playing the Game HERE

...and then Talking the Talk HERE

Now the question, is, do I re-work this so that it is a number of posts or do I start over? First thing, first I am going to try and save all this in WORD and see what I can do next...

Thoughts??

Songdragon

Explorer
Hey there Karl...

As far as how to conitnue... I would just start a new post and merely pick up where we left off. It's simple enough, since were all just waking up in the morning and getting ready to go out and conitnue our investigations, after a quick visit to Father Dumas about the time the other bodies went missing.

Perhaps a brief recap of things so far with needed info, like the list of the people gone missing and where we are going. Stuff like that should suffice.

~ Songdragon ~

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Just stopping in to grab what I can of my Character sheet.

I agree with Song. Not really necessary to completely rebuild the thread, just a thorough recap should suffice.

This damage to the threads is very frustrating. I'm considering pulling out of a different game that was already confusing to me before the MIA info!

[sblock]Evangaline Di La Travasse, Rynish duellist

Background: Eva was born to a minor noble family in the cultured Llaelese capital city of Merywyn to her diplomat father and doting mother. She was raised in the lap of luxury, and never wanted for anything. As she was groomed for a diplomatic career, she proved to be too hot-headed and temperamental for the role, and spent most of her time studying the dueling history of Llael rather than her books. Her father attempted vainly to push her into the role of student and diplomat, but she rebelled and took to the road, hoping to prove herself to her family that she has what it takes to become a renowned duelist. Fleeing her home, she traveled to the city of Caspia in Cygnar, where she took a job as a bodyguard for an elderly merchant. After honing her skills fighting inept brigands and pickpockets, Eva decided a more challenging occupation was needed, and found temporary employment with Steam and Iron Works, a merchant company trading between Fellig and Corvis.

Appearance: Slender of build, Eva's small hands and feet and a petite build don't show her strength and endurance. She has fine features, with fierce eyes and an aristocratic air about her. Eva is ready to smile and friendly, but her eyes are quick to turn angry at an insulting phrase. She is always very well kept and clean, seemingly even in the worst situations.

About this character: On the surface, Eva is a calm and dignified person with the perfect temperament for her father's calling, but she has a short temper that often gets her in trouble. She was in 12 duels in her last year of school alone, and lost over half of them. Her main goal in life is to become the dueling hero she already acts like, and she has a strong tendency to overstate her abilities, and has a bit of arrogance in all her actions. As she matures, she is starting to realize the value of teamwork. Eva takes much pride in her appearance, and hates to been seen with a hair out of place or a ruffled appearance. Eva has a dislike of firearms, feeling that even the most advanced ones are a coarse and uncouth weapon compared to the more "noble" blade.

Quote: "You reek of smoke, and your hands are covered with gunpowder stains. Just because we are forced to associate with common soldiers, doesn't mean you must smell like one."

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 105
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Class: Fighter
Level: 2
Experience:
Alignment: CG
Deity: Morrow

Statistics:

STR: 14
DEX: 18
CON: 14
INT: 14
WIS: 10
CHA: 14
Hit Points: 22 (12+10)
Saving Throws:
Fortitude: +5 (base +3, CON +2)
Reflex: +4 (base +0, DEX +4)
Will: +0 (base +0)
Armor Class: 19 (Base 10, +4 DEX, +3 Armor, +1 Greatcoat, +1 Two Weapon Defense)
AC w/ Expertise: -2 to hit, 22 AC (Base 10, +4 Dex, +3 Armor, +1 Greatcoat, +2 Combat Expertise, +2 Two Weapon Defense)
AC Full Defense: 24
Initiative: +4
Base Attack Bonus: +2

Weapons/attacks:
Rapier +7, 1d6+2 damage, 18/x2 Crit
Dagger +6, 1d4+2 damage, 19/x2 Crit
Reinforced Gloves +6 1d3+2 damage 20/x2 Crit
Normally attacks two-handed at +5/+4

Skills:

Balance +4
Bluff +4 (+2 racial)
Climb* +1
Concentration +2
Decipher Script +2
Diplomacy* +7 (5 ranks, +2 CHA)
Forgery +1
Hide +4
Intimidate* +7 (5 ranks, +2 CHA)
Jump* +6 (5 ranks, +1 STR)
Knowledge (local-Llael) +3 (1 rank cross-class, +2 INT)
Knowledge (nobility and royalty) +3 (1 rank cross-class, +2 INT)
Move Silently +4
Ride* +5 (1 rank, +4 DEX)
Search +2
Sense Motive +2 (+2 racial)
Swim* +5 (5 ranks, +1 STR)
Tumble +6 (2 ranks cross-class, +4 DEX)

Feats:
Combat Expertise
Improved Disarm
Weapon Finesse
Two-Weapon Fighting
Two-Weapon Defense

Racial Features:
4 bonus skill points at first level, 1 bonus skill point per level after first
Bonus starting feat

Languages:
Cygnaran, Llaelese, Khadoran

Equipment:
Custom-made dueling armor (uses Masterwork Studded leather stats) 175gp
Masterwork Rapier 320gp
Dagger 2gp
Reinforced Gloves 12gp
Greatcoat 20gp
Backpack 2gp
-Bedroll 1sp
-Candle x10 1sp
-1 lb perfumed soap 10gp
-Whetstone 2cp
-three days rations 1gp 5sp
-Waterskin 1gp
Purse containing 6gp, 2sp, and 8cp

[/sblock]

Karl Green

First Post
Well lets see if everyone checks in or not first... could be openings though :(

FIRST off... Cast of Characters

Evangaline Di La Travasse – Human (Rynish) female Duelist (fighter) level 2 (played by Bobitron)
Margalla of Marrow – Human (Cygnaran) female, Cleric of Marrow level 2 (played by Songdragon)
Jorm Skullsplitter – Trollkin male, Barbarian level 1 (played by Gli’jar)
Feides Okhabem – Human (Midlunder) male, ex-Smuggler (Rogue) level 2 (played by Yozosafi)
Multiple – Human (Midlunder) male, Ranger (Scout) level 2 (played by doghead)
Weel Naxel – Human (Thurian) male, Arcane Mechanik level 2 (played by jkason)
Zamdu'uk – Gobber male, Gun Mage level 2 (played by Herobizkit)

jkason

First Post
I'm here. And luckily the cached version of the OOC thread had Weel's character sheet pretty much complete (since I hadn't saved his sheet offline anywhere :eek: ).

Karl Green

First Post
From reading the first page I am going to hold off re-starting the game for a few days as it sounds like they MIGHT have a something up until May 8th and if they re-set that everything is going to get erased here...

SOOO waiting for people to check in still, and still thinking about the game

Remove ads