• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdoms - Available?

According to the Privateer website, the book is now available. However, I can't find it at any online retailers -- is it out or not?

Strutinan

First Post
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE let it be out! (It is probably just now ready for distribution, but without any orders having been processed).

jaldaen

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
According to the Privateer website, the book is now available. However, I can't find it at any online retailers -- is it out or not?

The Privateer website says: "First reports have started popping up of distributors receiving the Iron Kingdoms Character Guide! We have seen the reprinted sections of the book, and though the additional delay was inconvenient, we are quite happy with the decision to fix the sections that were too dark. The book finally is real, and should be in stores within the next week or sooner..."

Note that it says "popping up [at] distrubutors"... its not at stores yet and won't be until it winds its way through the mail to the stores "within the next week or sooner." However that does mean that the IKCG is only a few days away from hitting the streets... with all its full metal fury ;-)

Hope that Helps,

Last edited:

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
Got it today from my FLGS. Checking it out now. Some grammar and typos errors but a good read so far. Getting to the classes now. :cool:

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
blindrage said:
Got it today from my FLGS. Checking it out now. Some grammar and typos errors but a good read so far. Getting to the classes now. :cool:

Grammar and typo errors, AFTER 2 to 3 years of waiting for it and someone has already found writing errors. You know what, I think I'm going to pass. :mad:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Knightfall1972 said:
Grammar and typo errors, AFTER 2 to 3 years of waiting for it and someone has already found writing errors. You know what, I think I'm going to pass. :mad:

whatever dude. This thing is polished and ported. I can live with a few mistypes in order to get one of the best setting books out there.

pishaw....big name companies can't even print the whole pages out without coming out blank!

DMRob

First Post
<<whatever dude. This thing is polished and ported. I can live with a few mistypes in order to get one of the best setting books out there.

pishaw....big name companies can't even print the whole pages out without coming out blank!>>

But at least the big name Companies can put out a product that has been eagerly anticipated from the start, whose line began 2-3 years before, and get it right without typos. l'd have prefered the setting and character book before three adventures, a monster book, and a fraggin miniaure war game, no matter how nice the minis looked. This is the most backwards deployment of a product line I have ever seen. Sorry, but I, and not a few people at my FLGS, will not be buying this, and I highly doubt said FLGS will carry it, except for special orders. Privateer has lost out on my market.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads