iron kingdoms?

Ruined

Explorer
darkbard said:
will even lock & load be enough to start an IK campaign?

That's a start. If you're fortunate like I was, I found the first two Witchfire modules half-off at my FLGS. I just had to pick them up. I would say if you can get your hands on at least the first one, that should give you a good amount of information about Corvis to start.

My GM loved the modules and city, so he dropped Corvis and all it's Steampunk goodness in the midst of Forgotten Realms. We started off in Waterdeep just to familiarize ourselves with characters and start some background plots running, but soon we made it to Corvis and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

(in fact, I'm campaigning to get him to start back with the campaign. Myself and another player had moved a few times over and schedules conflicted, but now the GM has moved closer...)

Right now, no, I'd say you don't have enough material to run an IK campaign (unless said campaign = Witchfire Trilogy.) However, I don't run campaigns anyway, I homebrew as a DM exclusively. That said, there is no campaign setting out there that I'm more interested in borrowing from, despite it's incompleteness.

Remove ads