D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
GM:

Yes anyone that was engaged with the Wight gets an OA if they wish too, however if any damage is dealt the Wight will stop fleeing. So if you want to you can take it.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

Harb recovers from his off balance cut to see the undead creature turning to flee.

No you don't He thinks to himself as he quickly cuts diagonally up as it starts to flee.

OOC:
AOO
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Fire Damage [roll2]

As the flaming blade cuts into the creature the flames roar and ignite the creature and it's clothing as it screams and unearthly howl.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Realizing his opponent is trying to escape, Flint moves his axe at the same time Harb swings his weapon.

His ally's move distracts the dwarf, however, causing his blow to miss as he tries awkwardly to avoid hitting his companion.

OOC: Opportunity Attack (because either all of us do the OA, or none of us )
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

eayres33

Explorer
Harb swings his flaming blade and makes contact with the Wight, the Wight howling in anger as he catches fire.

Flint tries to follow his allies lead but his attack comes up just short.

The Wight stops in his tracks the flames engulfing him and he takes a two swings with his longsword at Harb, neither one finding its mark.

GM:
The Wight is in G6, didn't want to redo the whole map for that.
Okay so I updated the HD rolls I missed in the OOC thread. For anyone who posted before the OA attacks I’m sorry I should have spelled those out in the first. But we are back to top of the initiative.
[sblock=Initiative]
Vin 21
Giana 20
Flint 18
Harb 13
Corsa 12
Loosh 7
Lal 4

Z1 11
Z2 11
W 3 [/sblock]
[sblock=Conditions]
Loosh 16/16
Flint 14/14
Corsa 18/18
Vin 11/14
Giana 17/17 (37/37 as dire wolf)
Harb 18/22
Lal 20/20

W 39/45 [/sblock]
[sblock=AC]
Loosh 16
Flint 14
Corsa 13
Vin 14 (17with mage) (20 bladesinging)
Giana 16 (14 as dire wolf)
Harb 19
Lal 15
Z1 10 Studded leather
Z2 10 Studded leather
W14 Studded leather [/sblock]
[sblock=Rolls]
Wight LS att: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6
[/ur [url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=172302]Wight LS attack 2: 1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8
l]
[/sblock]

InkedWood_LI.jpg

River Song

Explorer
Vin moves quickly to cut the wights retreat and attacks.

[sblock=action]

Move to G5 and attack with booming blade

[roll0]
[roll1]

if it moves an extra [roll2] lightning damage

[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
Yes, the wight has resistance to the non-fire damage, but I still should have taken 5 more off so wight should be at 34 before any damage taken this round.

Remove ads