(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (Thread II)

Darkwolf, you got some very conflicting claims, like one devoted to the destruction of Daigotsu and one devoted to defend him as his personal guard. Would the personal guard not fit better with Sollir...........?

Xeriar

First Post
Well, you could also question just why a Shadowlands player is holding a holy site such as Bells of the Dead...

Personally, I was just going to wrap it up in the story :)

Black Omega

First Post
I could mention quite a few questions, really, but several have been covered.

The Valley of the Centipede was pretty much the only territory of that minor clan. They are now the Moshi family of the Mantic Clan.

TFO, the oni were previously elected to destroying Daigotsu, instead, Daigotsu freed the horde's leader (Darkwolf's PC) from Jigoku who has pledged his loyalty (and thus the horde's) to him since. Call it a diplomatic manuever by the Lord of the Shadowlands ;)

Edit-Perhaps since I have more PL, I might claim my personal guard, if I don't have anything better to spend it on yet, I need to talk to Darkwolf either way.

Last edited:

AvarielAvenger

First Post

Lord Benjarmon has decided to remove the Dragon Clan Wakizashi from his pool, and instead claims the following artifact:

Lord Benjarmons Staff Of The Ancients.

This Staff is Lord Benjarmons personal weapon, and it is said he prefers it to even the Dragon Clan Sword. It's power is just as great, and it is rumored he plans to enhance it's powers.

OOC: I am removing the Dragon Clan Wakizashi and replacing it with the Staff Of The Ancients. I am also removing the Dragon Clan Sword from my main characters possession and giving it to the Dragon Clan Champion, Togashi Hoshi.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Updates to the lists are postponed temporarily. I have about 8 pages of notes written in jibberish to convert to about one page of actual rules. Shouldn't take too long.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey everybody, as a personal favor to me: if you write anything IC to me, keep a copy of it. I remember as a player, you could have fifteen or so documents in a folder just for the IR, with mixed up files and such, and that really isn't so bad. However, I was trying to keep things organized, and it's just Crazy trying to keep track of everything IC myself. I'll focus on the OOC stuff, if you guys keep up with IC stuff, thank you.

:)

Remove ads