• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is Code Monkey Publishing kaput?

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Hmm, not sure if Mynex did anything, but I cleared my cache to get the dates right and this morning the old monkey theme is back this morning. Or course it still says PNpnpBB2 for the forums on the sidebar but it's getting better.

dragonier

Community Supporter
Blackmoor - The First Campaign

I noticed in my latest Noble Knight Games newsletter that Blackmoor - The First Campaign is finally available. I took a quick look over at the Codemonkey site and at the Blackmoor MMRPG site, but the only indication of the release is one small message buried in one of the threads that says it has been sent to distributors. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I have to admit without even an announcement here on ENWorld, what kind of sales can they really expect?

I hope my concerns prove unfounded. I'd really like this product to do well so we have a half-ways decent chance to see the other products they're planning.

kilthar

First Post
I haven't had any success logging-in to either the forum or store.
Trying to reset the store password does send a reset email, unfortunately when you click submit after entering a new password an error is generated (page not found) and the new password will not work. I have submitted an email via the store web input screen but have had no reply after several days.
Trying to get my password from the forums no email arrives.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads