D&D 5E Is Curse of Strahd the first wotc's adventure?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Yes, weren't they supposed to be doing something with the Adventure Time guy? (Can't remember his name off the top of my head.) Or was that Out of the Abyss?

Abyss was with Green Ronin and crew. We have not seen the one with Pendleton Ward yet.

yGyJfWj.jpg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
The back page of the adventure book, I think. They're definitely in there somewhere. But it's right enough: LMoP was written by Chris Perkins and Rich Baker.

Found it. It's on the inside back cover of the Starter Set Rulebook.

Man, it's almost like they wanted to hide it. The credit isn't even listed on the Amazon product page.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing

gweinel

Explorer
Now, how i would love to see an adventure (or a Planescape setting) with the David "Zeb" Cook name on it... ;P

Last edited:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Have some XP for the surprise ego-stroke. ;)

I almost didn't mention you, since I know you are a regular on this forum. But the DD series of modules from 3.5 were pivotal to my Primeval Thule campaign (specifically, transitioning the campaign from its original location in Mystara's Thunder Rift to the Primeval Thule setting), and Heroes of Horror is one of the books that still sees extensive use at my table. In fact, on the Primeval Thule forums I proposed an adaptation of the Taint effects* from HoH as side effects of using magic.

*I suppose there is a decent chance that the Taint part wasn't actually your work, but if that's true don't tell me. Suffice to say that your name was on the cover of enough books I thought were great and/or useful that I started looking out for it specifically.

Remove ads