• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is Dungeon any good?

jester47

First Post
CombatWombat51 said:
Hrmm... I'm still torn. The people who voiced their dislikes voiced the ones that I was particularly worried about. However, the subscription price comes to about $1.11 per adventure... that's pretty hard to argue with.

I think I'll have to flip a coin or something.

Are any of the older, awesome writers still doing anything for Dungeon? Like Chris Perkins, or Willie Walsh? Troll Wrasslin'! Good times... :D

Last issue had Wolfgang Bauer in it...

Aaron.

diaglo

Adventurer
CombatWombat51 said:
Are any of the older, awesome writers still doing anything for Dungeon? Like Chris Perkins, or Willie Walsh? Troll Wrasslin'! Good times... :D

willie's not.

but chris perkins did contribute recently.

and so did wolfgang.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
My only suggestion is to buy a copy and look at the adventures contained therein. If you like the ones you look at then odds are very good that you will like at least some of the adventures in most issues.

I bought most of the minigame issues back when Poly was inside as well, and almost got a subscription back then, but my taste in adventures runs more toward mysteries and less towards dungeon crawls.

The Auld Grump

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads