• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it just me?

Lately, I've noticed two things that have been happening that don't normally happen for me. One of them is that occasionally one of my characters that is in the lounge won't show people logging in, instead it just says "undefined" and that is it. The other is that my screen will randomly switch out of the chat room and shift me to another screen. Just wondering if anyone else has that problem?

Khaira

First Post
For starters, how's your internet connection? The former problem sometimes happens to me. My connection will time out, but it won't actually show that I'm disconnected, and it sometimes does that to me.

I can't say as though I've experienced that latter problem. What does the screen look like? Is it the infamous Blue Screen of Death, or something else entirely?

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
The "undefined" message happens occasionally when there's a slight slip up in the data transfer. It's a harmless bug that should fix itself next time you log in. For the screen shifting... yeah I'll need to know what sort of screen you get shifted to before I can look into that.

Dribble.

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
The "undefined" message happens occasionally when there's a slight slip up in the data transfer.

Deja vu.

A thousand silver to whoever gets that one :p

Last edited:

Khaira

First Post
There's probably information in the programming that is probably misinterpreted by the browser. The code that is carried out is probably part of, or one reason, why it goes screwy.

Now where's that thousand silver? :D

Dribble.

First Post
*points at Sir D*

HIS idea!

You know, the funny thing is that I just logged on to re-edit that and erase the whole silver piece thing. Guess it's too late now.

Remove ads