• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

is Players Guide to Faerun an add-on?

ShadowMaster

First Post
I'm currently planning to play the Legacy of the Green Regent modules but I'm not sure if I'd want to buy the campain setting book since it is a 3.0 rule book.

That's why I'd like to know if the "Forgotten Realms: Players Guide to Faerun" is going to replace the "Forgotten Realm: Campain setting" book or is it like an add-on to it?

Thanks

diaglo

Adventurer
ShadowMaster said:
As I read this:

So it is the same material as in the Campain Setting PLUS some extra. Is that right?

no.

it is more like magic of faerun, monsters of faerun, lords of darkness, etc..

the supplements revised.

Mystery Man

First Post
Bran Blackbyrd said:
It's a patch.

Apparently D&D can be flashed.

Too much ROM!!!

Yeah, I'll be standing outside of my FLGS's window waiting for them to open the day this becomes available. :)

Last edited:

Ranger REG

Explorer
ShadowMaster said:
So it is the same material as in the Campain Setting PLUS some extra. Is that right?
They will update relevant game material from 3e to 3.5e without having to reprint what is already in the FRCS. They will add new material if it is not already in the FRCS. If anything, they'll refer to the FRCS for specific information.

I just hope they also include a master index for both FRCS and PGFR.

Remove ads