• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is Scott Rouse a REAL Person???

Scribble

First Post
Is he?

1. I never really heard from him until shortly before the announcement of 4e (aside from saying a few things concerning 4e...)

2. In a Design and Development article they list the Brand Managers... Mr Rouse was not one of them...

3. The Defenition of Rouse is:

• to stir or incite to strong indignation or anger.
  • to come out of a state of sleep, unconsciousness, inactivity, apathy, depression, etc.
  • to start up from a covert or lair, as game.

4e has incited a lot... Some anger...

D&D supposedly was in a "decline..." so the announcement of 4e seems to have brought it out of sleep...

The announcement was kept in a "covert lair..." for quite a while...

I think Scott Rouse is just a pseudonym for perhaps several WOTC members wishing to post in somewhat anonymity!

;) (yes I am joking...)

Henry

Autoexreginated
I have met Scott Rouse. I was at Gencon. He is a real person. He is not a creation of Gleemax.
I have met Scott Rouse. I was at Gencon. He is a real person. He is not a creation of Gleemax.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Henry said:

Who are you again?
Do you exist?

Do I? (Technically, I might just be an English-German-English translation error gone awry...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads