• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E Is the hackmaster game system 2nd edition?

Soluzar

First Post
[b said:
Brennin Magalus][/b]I thought Dragonsfoot was for those who are inebriated with the archaic.

ARandomGod said:
Never played it.

Dragonsfoot is a forum, not a game system. It's for those who still play OD&D/AD&D 1e & 2e.
Personally, I go there because I play HackMaster, which, the way I play it is more like 1e AD&D with add-ons. That's the game I prefer. I also play D20 fantasy, sure. I don't hate it, but it's not my favourite.

ARandomGod

First Post
Soluzar said:
Dragonsfoot is a forum, not a game system. It's for those who still play OD&D/AD&D 1e & 2e.
Personally, I go there because I play HackMaster, which, the way I play it is more like 1e AD&D with add-ons. That's the game I prefer. I also play D20 fantasy, sure. I don't hate it, but it's not my favourite.

Ah.
No, I don't play those games anymore. I do play Hackmaster, but I go to the Hackmaster forums for that. But other than Hackmaster, I play 3.X...

^_^

Thanks for the info though.

Remove ads