• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a D20 Modern character creation software out there?

varagon

First Post
Greetings all,

I was wondering if there was any place I can get a D20 Modern Character creation software somewhere without having to add in my own information and stats into a creation program.

Any help would be appreciated.

Or..if someone has added D20 Modern eTools, then that would be cool.

Bob Nolan

nyrfherdr

First Post
Twin Rose Software

Campaign Suite by Twin Rose Software has d20 Modern as one of the configurations.
It came free with the purchase of the rest...
So you get d20 support and d20 Modern support.

It's an excellent tool and new stuff is added all the time.

The website is:

http://www.twinrose.net

Spatula

Explorer
Campaign Suite is the best of the few d20 Modern-capable chargen programs that I've been able to find, but it has some bugs - or at least it did when I looked at it a few months ago. For example, humans get an extra skill point, so a human Strong Hero with a 10 INT gets 4 skill points per level instead of 3. Another one is that it gives bonus languages at 1st level based on your INT bonus, ala D&D.

And if you're using psionics, you're out of luck. I haven't been able to find a chargen for either Modern or D&D that incorporates the psi system.

varagon

First Post
Spy Craft Char Gen

Spatula said:
Campaign Suite is the best of the few d20 Modern-capable chargen programs that I've been able to find, but it has some bugs - or at least it did when I looked at it a few months ago. For example, humans get an extra skill point, so a human Strong Hero with a 10 INT gets 4 skill points per level instead of 3. Another one is that it gives bonus languages at 1st level based on your INT bonus, ala D&D.

And if you're using psionics, you're out of luck. I haven't been able to find a chargen for either Modern or D&D that incorporates the psi system.

PC Gen will do D20 Modern with Psionics, I believe. I have that program DLed, as it is free, but the interface is horrible in my opinion.

How about any Char Gens for Spy Craft?

Bob Nolan

jezter6

Explorer
Campaign suite does have a good free trial, that does work with d20 modern.

Spatula, try downloading an updated version, as I know Chris (the writer) has fixed plenty of bugs in the last few months.

varagon

First Post
varagon said:
PC Gen will do D20 Modern with Psionics, I believe. I have that program DLed, as it is free, but the interface is horrible in my opinion.

How about any Char Gens for Spy Craft?

Bob Nolan
Any Spy Craft char gens?

Remove ads