• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a feat for this?

Shellman

First Post
Thanee said:
How important are those five ranger levels? Maybe ranger 2 / rogue 3 would work?
Or maybe the scout (does it have Tumble? Can't really check here).

There is also the human paragon class.

Bye
Thanee

Question,

I don't have the info in front of me, but don't you have to take Human Paragon Levels to start with? I mean can you just decide to take paragon levels after you take a bunch of class levels?

FireLance

Legend
Shellman said:
Question,

I don't have the info in front of me, but don't you have to take Human Paragon Levels to start with? I mean can you just decide to take paragon levels after you take a bunch of class levels?
You don't have to start out with paragon levels. You can decide to take paragon levels at any time.

Darth Malakh

First Post
You're well advised to take some class with spellcasting ability before taking your second human paragon lvl. otherwise you're granted spellcasting increases are wasted.

but more importantly the human paragon gets to pick ten class skills of his choice. and he gets 5+INT skill points. that should suffice to come up with the dervish's skill requirements.

I'd propose: 1st lvl human paragon
2nd lvl ranger
then follow up with the remaining paragon lvls. I mean who'd want to miss that bonus feat and +2 to any ability score?
if you then take your second ranger lvl, you'll already have acces to first lvl spells

Malakh

Silveras

First Post
Nightfall said:
I want to know if there is a feat that allows you to pick TWO cross class skills to become class skills. I know 3.0 Cosmopolitan COULD do this, but I need a 3.5 answer since I want design this build:

Ranger 5/Dervish 10/Tempest 5

But I honest don't know how I can do that IF I have to lose a level in another Pr-class (probably Dervish), if I have to take an additional level of ranger to meet the skill reqs for Dervish.

Dungeon Master's Guide II : Apprentice Feat.
2 skills become class skills for all your classes. However, the skills are determined by the type of Mentor to whom you are apprenticed; you don't get to pick just any two.

Remove ads