• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a master list of prices that is correct?

Mystendanian

First Post
I am just curious if there is any one site out there that has the "official" prices for magic items.

For instance, in the Quint Fighter it says a suit of DragonScale Armor is only 4500 gp, but in another book I saw today (I think it was Equipment Guide by Sword & Sorcery) it was selling for 18,000 gp. That latter seems more appropriate to me.

I understand that with the open gaming license different companies are going to disagree on the value of stuff, but if someone could point me to a site that had "standard market prices", I'd be much abliged.

Myst

kirinke

First Post
the prices on magical items

the prices on magical items vary with the campain and the DM in question. You need to get with your DM or GM and see what the market price for magical stuff is. Or in otherwords, pick a number out of your head based on whatever rulebook you have and give it a go. the worst that can happen is your particular dm says no.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads