• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Is there any Pathfinder sci-fi/future stuff out there?

Xorial

First Post
The latter. Turns out the player guide is shaping up to be Pathfinder Future. I wanted to see if it had already been done and if so whether we could use it without reinventing the wheel.
Thought as much. I would suggest using as much of d20 Modern/Future as possible, at least for equipment. The starship rules really suck, though. That Bulldogs! d20 link I put up earlier was a well thought of OGL SciFi system. It may be a good starting point, for not reinventing the wheel.

You might want to look at Super Genius Games' Anachronistic Adventurers: The Enforcer. It could cover your soldier types. They are releasing Anachronistic Adventurers: The Scholar in December. I would also advise contacting Owen Stephens from SGG. These products are part of their original ground work for a Pathfinder Modern Kickstarter project that unfortunately fell short.

His e-mail is: owen.stephens [at] gmail [dot] com

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks. We've progressed far enough in the last few days, though, that we are going the whole hog and reskinning Pathfinder completely. We have draft versions of most of the classes already.

Xorial

First Post
Thanks. We've progressed far enough in the last few days, though, that we are going the whole hog and reskinning Pathfinder completely. We have draft versions of most of the classes already.
Great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Remove ads