• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is this an appropriate question?

msd

First Post
Is it acceptable and in keeping with board guidelines to ask about purchasing experiences with a specific online retailer? I am not looking for controversy or argument, but simply to verify that people have had good experiences with a particular online retailer that I simply have't dealt with before.

Put more simply (sorry...long day at work), will the following question get my thread yanked?

"Hey, anyone purchased from ________? How was it? Good? Bad?"

I know some boards have peculiar policies about those kinds of threads littering the boards...

Thanks in advance,
msd

msd

First Post
EricNoah said:
Sure, no problem. Let us know if it gets out of hand for some reason.

Wow...that was like...a lightning response.

This is probably a stupid question and I didn't mean to make it melodramatic. I just get paranoid about giving financial info to online retailers I haven't done business with and who aren't big (brick and mortar) outfits.

Looking to make a purchase from doordice.com

Thoughts?

EricNoah

Adventurer
why don't you start a thread in General RPG -- asking the question here in Meta won't get you much of a response. :) As for me, no, I don't have any info or knowledge of that vendor.

Phineas Crow

First Post
I have made multiple purchases at DOorDICE and I've yet to have a problem with any of my orders.

The last purchase I made there was in fact earlier this month when they had a sale on d20 products and I picked up few things I've been meaning to get (Interludes: Bluffside, Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts, AU: Legacy of the Dragons).

Remove ads