• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is using an alt to get around a ban and questioning a mod call still a permaban offense?

diaglo

Adventurer
Is using an alt to get around a ban and questioning a mod call still a permaban offense?

i know i ain't been here a lot over the last 8 years so i am just curious. i reported it. but still it shocked me to see.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
It is a permaban offense.

But, in the case you reported, the poster is commenting on the ban, but not questioning it - gauche, but not a huge deal. Moreover, the account is some 6 years old, and has a hundreds of posts. If it was created to get around a ban... that's some long-term planning!

diaglo

Adventurer
It is a permaban offense.

But, in the case you reported, the poster is commenting on the ban, but not questioning it - gauche, but not a huge deal. Moreover, the account is some 6 years old, and has a hundreds of posts. If it was created to get around a ban... that's some long-term planning!

i have alts. so was thinking the user was just one of his alts.

Remove ads