• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Iserith's Adjudicating Actions

guachi

Hero
I automatically started a thread when I uploaded a file. It wasn't my intention to do so.

However, I can't delete the thread. So here it stays.

I have just uploaded Iserith's Adjudicating Actions to the downloads area.

This file is a formatted version of Iserith's Adjudicating Actions article. The article explains how to adjudicate actions in D&D Fifth Edition using the rules of the game to extrapolate when and how to adjudicate actions for your D&D gaming table.

The file is 14 pages and includes many examples in the form of a mini-adventure that consists of nothing but Ability checks.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Bawylie

A very OK person
I remember this one. Strong use of rule citations in the intro, good discussion of DM decision points, and covers all the ability checks. Nice refresher if you need it. Excellent guide if you’re just starting out and don’t know how to call for checks or frame challenges.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I have a sudden overwhelming urge to create a Human Rogue named, “Chuck Dagger” who is both cocky and refers to himself constantly in the third person. :)

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
I have a sudden overwhelming urge to create a Human Rogue named, “Chuck Dagger” who is both cocky and refers to himself constantly in the third person. :)

All of those PCs in the examples are characters of mine. Chuck Dagger is my favorite. (But don't tell the others.)

Remove ads