• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Lou said:
Mingo now notices that Finn and Anson are occupied by more than just the conversation. "We have been told that while on our current mission we will attract the attention of evil more than before. Our visit may bring evil to your door..."

Drawing his long sword, Anson moves to the curtains and pulls them aside to look out. "That scratching reminds me of really big rats."

Mig moves towards Anson as he draws the sword.

Seeing Anson draw his sword and that Finn is also nervous, Radoon will pull a dagger for each hand from his pack and occupy a defensive stance.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Just in case things get complicated please roll initiative and tell me where on the map your character is. I took the liberty of choosing a windown for Finn and Anson.

Attachments

• Balmal's Study.xls
    29 KB · Views: 85

Lou

Explorer
Mingo Frasse & Anson & Mig

[sblock=OOC and rolls]
Mingo init (1d20+4=15) in chair at I9 or another chair, perhaps sharing with Gnurl. There don't seem to be enough chairs for all the characters.
Anson init (1d20+2=7)
Mig init (1d20+3=16) at I4, having moved towards Anson.

Mingo is not wielding a weapon as yet. Anson has only drawn his LS for now.

Scotley, were we denied or unable to gain spells for the day? I don't believe that it has come up before. Do we have our usual spells for the day?
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh

H'Roosh, upon hearing Finn's words and noticing that his friends are moving into alert status, moves gracefully from his place near the center of the room to one close to the wall between the window and the door.

[sblock=Action/Initiative]H'Roosh moves to Cell C10 with his back to the wall.

Initiative (1d20+4=23)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: As noted in the original description of the room, there are not enough chairs for everyone to be seated.

You should have your full complement of spells.

Scotley

Hero
Initiative Order

Finn 23
H'Roosh 23
Mig 16
Mingo 15
Gnurl 13
Radoon 12
Geoffrey 11
Anson 7

OOC: Still waiting for two initiative rolls. Please be so kind as to include your current AC, hit points and any spells you have active in your next post.

[sblock=Geoffrey]There a mild somewhat shielded aura of evil coming from serveral items in the room including the locked cabinet where the Malvolio is kept, as well as a skull on a high shelf and from the three bottles on the sideboard. Geoffrey would not be able to sense evil through the stone walls of the keep unless perhaps Tyrroth himself were outside. <insert wicked laughter here>[/sblock]

Balmal says, "Rats you say? Well, I don't know, we've some cats and dogs about the place, I don't think we've a problem with vermin. The wife would be quite cross about such a thing I'm certain. Stone walls you say? Yes, sound construction it would take quite a rat to gnaw through that." The young scribes eyes are very wide and he cluthes his holy symbol before him, his back to a bookshelf of religious tomes.

Last edited:

SirCaith

First Post
Finn Hunter

Initiative (1d20 7=23)

Seeing his friends drawing weapons, Finn goes ahead and draws the pistol, before grabbing one side of the curtains opposite Anson. "On three, all right? One... two..."

OOC: BTW, is anyone besides me having problems with EnWorld sending them their weekly updates? I haven't gotten anything from them since May 6th. Also, I can't change my thread viewing options from the thread defaults. I used to view threads at 50 posts per page, now all I get is 15. Makes it a lot harder to track down a post as I have to go through more pages. /OOC

Remove ads